Sunday, February 20, 2011

Fruit of our labor

The past 2 years have proven to be an amazing experience on the music front. As I've said before, I've found myself growing/evolving into a position musically where I am comfortable singing/playing/performing for individuals beyond myself. I am blessed to be one part of a three man band that has been working hard at taking original pieces of work and finally putting them down as tracks.

After much blood, sweat, tears, strained vocal chords, ...and editing, we finally have something released we feel is good enough for a demo. If you head on over to our band's Facebook page you can experience 4 of our songs firsthand. We welcome your feedback and critiques. Keep in mind that these have been recorded with the very basic of tools.

Enjoy.

http://www.facebook.com/quickening.the

No comments:

Post a Comment